Treetop Nights is an after zoo hours adventure park experience. When the sun sets, our lights turn on and your adventure continues. This exciting event is only available on Fridays and Saturdays starting June 23rd until August 26th.
$65 per person – Treetop Zoofari Nights
- Participants wear head lamps to light their pathways
- **Treetop Zoofari Nights is a guided course through our Treetop Zoofari Course.
- Finish the course with our now included Parrot Plunge 30′ drop in the dark!
- 1 trip through the course after Zoo hours!
- Safety equipment rental
- Training (20-30 min. session)
- Access to trained personnel if needed
- Experience our Treetop Zoofari course at night!
- Many tree-to-tree challenges with 15 zip lines!
- 2-3 hour trip through the course
Available Summer Nights:
- June 22nd – August 18th
- 8:00 pm & 8:30 pm start times
- Recommended start time: 30 minutes before sunset.
- Previous participation in either of our courses during the day is recommended but not required.
- All participants must complete a waiver
- All those under 18 years old must have their waiver completed by a parent or legal guardian
- Fill out your waiver in advance to expedite your check-in process
What to wear
- Closed-toe athletic footwear required (No sandals, flip-flops, crocs, slippers, etc.)
- Comfortable/athletic clothing
- Camera with security straps welcome
- Small, lightweight bags or fanny packs welcome
- Long hair must be pulled back
- Bug repellent is recommended
Can’t make it Friday night?
Call us to schedule a guided night tour of the entire Treetop Zoofari Course available for $65 a person on any night Monday – Saturday year-round upon special request. (minimum of 4 participants)