Treetop Nights is an after zoo hours adventure park experience. When the sun sets, our lights turn on and your adventure continues. This exciting event is only available on Fridays and Saturdays starting June 23rd until August 26th.
$25 per person – Junior Explorer Nights
$44 per person – Treetop Zoofari Nights
- *Shorter Treetop Zoofari Course than during the day. (9 ziplines instead of 15)
- *The shorter Treetop Zoofari Course starts at 4:30pm
$15 per person – Parrot Plunge
- $10 when purchased with another course
- 1 trip through the course after Zoo hours!
- Safety equipment rental
- Training (20-30 min. session)
- Access to trained personnel if needed
- Experience our Junior Explorer, Parrot Plunge, and short Treetop Zoofari courses at night!
- Our lights come on at sunset
- Self-guided adventure through the trees
- Many tree-to-tree challenges with 9 zip lines!
- 1-2 hour trip through the course
Available Summer Nights:
Friday and Saturday Nights
- June 23rd – August 26th
- 9:30 am – 9:30 pm
- Recommended start time: 30 minutes before sunset.
- Previous participation in either of our courses during the day is recommended but not required.
- All participants must complete a waiver
- All those under 18 years old must have their waiver completed by a parent or legal guardian
- Fill out your waiver in advance to expedite your check-in process
What to wear
- Closed-toe athletic footwear required (No sandals, flip-flops, crocs, slippers, etc.)
- Comfortable/athletic clothing
- Camera with security straps welcome
- Small, lightweight bags or fanny packs welcome
- Long hair must be pulled back
- Bug repellent is recommended
Can’t make it Friday or Saturday night?
Call us to schedule a guided night tour of the entire Treetop Zoofari Course available for $65 a person on any night Monday – Saturday year-round upon special request. (minimum of 4 participants)
*Guided night tours of the entire Treetop Zoofari course are not available on Friday and Saturday Nights during our Summer Extended hours. (June 23rd – August 19th)