Treetop Nights is an after zoo hours adventure park experience. When the sun sets, grab your headlamps as the adventure continues. This exciting event is only available on special requests only (must have a group of 4+ to book).
$75 per person – Treetop Zoofari Nights
- Participants wear head lamps to light their pathways
- **Treetop Zoofari Nights is a guided course through our Treetop Zoofari Course.
- 1 trip through the course after Zoo hours!
- Safety equipment rental
- Training (20-30 min. session)
- Access to trained personnel if needed
- Experience our Treetop Zoofari course at night!
- Many tree-to-tree challenges with 15 zip lines!
- 2-3 hour trip through the course
Available Year-round at Night:
Special requests only: Must call to book. (804.739.5666)
- We are flexible and can work around your schedule.
- Recommended to start approx. 30 minutes before sunset.
- Best start times during the summer: 8:00 pm & 8:30 pm
- Best start times during Spring and Fall: 7:00 pm & 7:30 pm
- Previous participation in either of our courses during the day is recommended but not required.
- All participants must complete a waiver
- All those under 18 years old must have their waiver completed by a parent or legal guardian
- Fill out your waiver in advance to expedite your check-in process
What to wear
- Closed-toe athletic footwear required (No sandals, flip-flops, crocs, slippers, etc.)
- Comfortable/athletic clothing
- Camera with security straps welcome
- Small, lightweight bags or fanny packs welcome
- Long hair must be pulled back
- Bug repellent is recommended